Journey to Jelengah Beach - Jereweh, West Sumbawa

We went to Jereweh, West Sumbawa on Dec 23rd 2012 with friends due to my 11 days trip to West Sumbawa & Lombok. It was my ummm 3 times to be there but second time went to Jelengah Beach. Really wanted to do camping there but then we stay in friend’s house.

I always like this beach since the first time I went there. After drove for umm 1.5 or 2 hours from Seteluk, we arrived and immediately took sooo many pics.
I like the green clear water with the white sand there. It is a great place for surfing too. But no one surf at that time we went there. Just so many people bring their own food and no one offered us
.
We just stayed there for maybe 2 hours?or less ‘cause it started raining. But Jelengah is one of my favorite beaches ever.
If any friends will go there, please take me with you!!!!
Source :
http://backpackerindonesia.com/blogs/pujia/jelengah-beach-%E2%80%93-jereweh-west-sumbawa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's How to Reach Wakatobi For Newcomer

5 Beautiful Views of West Sulawesi

8 Ways to Make Your Energy and Stamina Longlast While Climbing A Mountain